Monday Morning Madness - Episode 1

Happy Monday morning ya'll...

So, I've been thinking, scary I know, but I want to talk to ya'll more. Get to know you better...let you get to know me better.

Sound good?

Okay...then let's get this party started. I've decided to do a couple of things to help accomplish this goal. The first thing I'm going to do is a short blog post, kinda like this one, every Monday morning to give you a heads up on stuff I have going on for the week. I'll probably ask you some crazy, profound question (lol) to get to know you better...please forgive me. ;)

This Monday morning post that I speak of will be titled: "Monday Morning Madness". (Catchy, right?) Now Monday is a good day, well sometimes, okay Monday's usually suck, so I'm thinking I'll throw in another post on Thursdays to make up for the Monday madness. This post will be titled: "Throwback Thursday". Yeah, I know that's already a thing...but this will be my Throwback Thursday. I'll post some old pics of me, sorry in advance, and maybe some old deleted scenes from books I've written or thought about writing. I don't know, stuff like that.

I'm thinking we should start this Monday Madness thing off right...I'm going to list 10 of my favorite things. I'd love for you to come back and give me your 10 favorites too. Comment on the post, send them to me on Facebook, or you could even Tweet me. I'll post all of my links at the end of this post...or you can click on the handy dandy little banner at the top of the page.

Lisa M. Harley's Top 10 Favorites (In no particular order)

* Diet Coke
* Pens (Actually office supplies of any kind)
* My iPhone 5 (I couldn't live without it...like seriously)
* Spotify Playlists
* Frogs (Not real ones- yuck!)
* My Kindle Fire HD (When I get a chance to read, this is the only way I can do it anymore. I don't know if I would be able to turn pages in a real book! lol)
* My Writing Journal (My life is in that book!)
* Tyler Farr's Song "Redneck Crazy" (I cannot think of anything but Eric and Emma from Destined to Forgive when I hear this song.)
* Stretchy Jeans (Yes, I said it. I'm a big girl and I like the stretch.)
* Duck Dynasty (Jase is mine!)

So there you have it. Our first edition of Monday Madness. Hope I didn't bore you or freak you out...but either way, please let me know.

Hope you have an amazing Monday. I look forward to your comments and I will see ya'll on Thursday. I promise to find a super embarrassing pic of me from High School to share with ya'll...it will be worth coming back for. Trust me.

Here's all of my links:

www.lisamharley.blogspot.com (Duh, you're already here!)

www.facebook.com/destinedtochange

www.twitter.com/Lharley77

Comments

Popular Posts