~~~EXCITING NEWS~~~UPDATE~~~EXCITING NEWS~~~UPDATE~~~

Exciting things are on the horizon - here's a sampling of what's going on:

  • I am writing again.  Like writing a lot. Like getting back into it and loving it and wanting to hurry up because all of these characters are screaming at me to tell their stories and I'm just like "HOLD UP!) lol
  • The Hot for Teacher Anthology will be out in about a month.  My story is called, "The Fast Laine" - it's about a guy named Ben who is becoming a pastor and a girl named Laine who is a student in a class he's teaching.  Laine is a total party girl, while Ben is an all around decent guy.  He has always been on the religious path, but this girl might just make him change lanes.
  • Destined to Forgive is coming soon people!  So very soon...I hate to jinx it, but I think it will be out around Christmas.  I'm sorry that the release has been delayed, but all of these health issues have really had me down and writing had to take a backseat to my health.  Luckily, I'm starting to feel better and Eric and Emma are speaking to me.  Their story is going to make ya'll cry...but a few tears are kinda expected from one of my books, right?
  • Next in the Destined Series is Destined to Rock.  Cord Walker has a lot of story to tell and that hot ass lawyer will definitely make your panties melt!  Cade Walker might wear some hot tightie whities, but I promise you'll be wanting to hear more about Cord's briefs. ;) Hopefully, I can get that one out the first part of 2015 and then finish up the series with Destined to Overcome.  That will be Sammy's story - you remember him, right? The smart mouth, cutie pie twin from Destined to Change.  Well, he's gonna be all grown up and trying to figure out how he can move out of his dead fathers shadow.  He wants to be his own man, but it's hard to do that in a small town where everyone knows your history, especially when you just happen to look just like your dad who died before you were even born.  This one will have some tears too, but they'll be worth it. 
  • I plan on releasing a Destined Series wrap-up novella also.  It will give a glimpse of all of the couples and how they're all doing a few years after their books ended.  Don't have a name for that one yet, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.
  • There's an anthology coming up called, "Everybody Loves a Country Boy" - not sure when it will be out, but it's going to be filled with some super sweet and sexy country boys. Yum....

So, I think that might be it for the next few months...whew!  I'm gonna be a busy little writer!  I can't wait to share all of these stories with you. 

Happy hump day!

XOXO
Lisa

Comments

Popular Posts